Author : Max J. Kobbert
Drawing : Andreas Harlin & 11 others
Numbers of players : 2 – 4
Duration: 20 minutes
Recommended age : from 8 years
Year of publication: 1986
- In search of mysterious objects and creatures, players wander the maze as a witch, wizard, princess, and apprentice witch.
- Who is the first to find his way, wins.
- Fortunately, they have magic on their side and can move the maze walls.
- On the way through the random pattern of alleys, each player must first reach secret places.
- Mystery cards reveal whether the ghost, keychain, owl or something else is the next target.
- How witches, wizards and co. Go now?
- Are you paving your own path or are you trying to block the path for others?
- Whoever explores all the secrets first and returns to where they started is the winner.
- Due to the random arrangement of course cards, every game is different.
- So unlimited fun is guaranteed!